- Personalized Safety Plan (Barbara Hart, USA).
- Technology Safety Planning with Survivors available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Somali, Russian and French. (National Network to End Domestic Violence's Safety Net Project, 2008, USA)
- Model Protocol on Safety Planning for Domestic Violence Victims with Disabilities (Cathy Hoog, Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence, 2010, USA)
- When Battered Women Stay...Advocacy Beyond Leaving. (Jill Davies, 2008, USA)
Collections of Safety Plans:
- Safety Planning (collection of the U.S. National Center for Sexual and Domestic Violence's website).
About Risk & Lethality Assessments:
- Lethality Assessment Tools: A Critical Analysis (Neil Websdale, 2000)