NGO CSW67 Parallel event | Technology & Innovation: Threat or Opportunity for Women’s Safety?
The 67th session of the Commission on the Status of Women, wil revolve around the priority theme: “Innovation and technological change, and education in the digital age for achieving gender equality and the empowerment of all women and girls”. During this forum, thousands of activist leaders and advocates for women’s safety, empowerment and equality, will travel to New York City or join online in the NGO CSW67.
This year, the Global Network of Women’s Shelters will host a hybrid parallel event, focused on the possibilities of technological innovations contributing to women’s safety as well as the dangers of digital dimensions to gender-based violence. During the event, we will hear from some of our official partners and regional representatives of the GNWS. Moreover, there will be a presentation including updates, demonstration and future ambitions for Lila.help.
- Date: March 15th 2023
- Time: 10:30AM-12PM EST (find your timezone here)
- In-person attendance: Church Center of United Nations (11th floor) in New York City (seats are limited, please register soon). Like and attend this event HERE.
- Online attendance: join us via Zoom, register here!
Please register for this event: ONLINE or IN-PERSON
Help us become even better: Donate now!
By donating you enable us to:
- Dig deeper: help us identify and support the available shelters and NGOs in every country and territory in the world
- Provide hyper-local support: besides the organization functioning at the national level, we want every regional shelter and local service provider to be found in our directory
- Make our website more user friendly: e.g. by providing specialized search (search option for wheelchair accessible shelters, or services where they speak a certain language, shelters that accept pets, etc.)